RMC200 Motion Controllers
NEW! RMC200 Lite: Up to 18 Axes
UPDATED! RMC200 Standard: Up to 50 Axes
The RMC200 supports all of the most important features of the RMC70 and RMC150. Special features include:
- Feature Key
The removable and field-upgradable Feature Key token in the CPU module specifies the number of customer-ordered control loops.
- Analog Resolution
Analog resolution increased to 18 bits for both inputs and outputs.
- Control Loop Times
Lower control loop times, down to 125 μsec
- Correction factor
Negative correction factor for load cells
- Feedback filters
More feedback filter types
For more special features, see Comparing Controllers
The RMC200 is available in Lite and Standard configurations. The RMC200 Lite uses special base modules, a CPU with integrated power supply, and shares all other modules with the standard RMC200.
|Power supply is integrated into the CPU|
|PS4D||24Vdc-input, 35 Watt||B5, B7, B11|
|PS6D||24Vdc-input, 50 Watt||B15|
|CPU20L||Up to 18 axes, with integrated 24Vdc-input, 28 Watt power supply, USB, dual Ethernet ports, display screen, 2 discrete inputs, 2 discrete outputs||B5L, B7L|
|CPU40||Up to 50 axes, with USB, dual Ethernet ports, display screen, 2 discrete inputs, 2 discrete outputs||B5, B7, B11, B15|
Each CPU requires a Feature Key with the desired number of control loops.
- A8: Eight Analog Inputs, supporting ±10 V or 4-20mA
- S8: Eight SSI or MDT inputs, supporting Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI) or Magnetostrictive Displacement Transducer (MDT) with Start/Stop or PWM signals. Supports one quadrature input.
- Q4: Four quadrature encoder inputs, supporting RS-422, HTL, or TTL, with home and registration inputs
- CA4: Four analog outputs, supporting ±10 V, 4-20 mA, or ±20 mA, with 4 fault inputs and 4 enable outputs
- CV8: Eight analog outputs, supporting ±10 V only, with 8 individually configurable discrete I/O
- D24: 24 Discrete I/O, configurable, 4 fixed high speed inputs for 2 quadrature encoder inputs or 2 pulse counter inputs
- U14: Four analog inputs, two analog outputs, four discrete I/O, and two high-speed channels
Easy integration with your favorite PLCs, operator interfaces, and PCs.
- CSP (Allen-Bradley)
- FINS (Omron)
- Procedure Exist (Mitsubishi)
- ... and more
- USB – High-speed USB 2.0 port (480 Mbps)
RMCLink ActiveX and .Net Assembly
Use RMCLink to communication with any RMC motion controllers from your custom program.
- SSI (Serial Synchronous Interface)
- Start/Stop and PWM (Magnetostrictive)
- Analog ±10V and 4-20mA
- Quadrature Encoder
Easy-to-use wizards, excellent graphing, complete troubleshooting.
Handles setup, programming, tuning, and diagnostics for the RMC70, RMC150, and RMC200
Cables for the RMC200 I/O modules are available for purchase from Delta. These pigtail cables provide a compact, convenient option for RMC modules and are designed for short distances between the RMC200 and terminal blocks within the same cabinet.
See RMC200 Cables.